Financial Crisis and Sectoral Diversification of Argentine Banks, 1999-2004
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Arturo Galindo, 2007. "Financial crisis and sectoral diversification of Argentine banks, 1999-2004," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 199-211.
- Arturo Galindo & Ricardo Bebczuk, 2005. "Financial Crisis And Sectoral Diversification Of Argentine Banks, 1999-2004," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002720, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianni De Nicolo & Mary G Zephirin & Philip F. Bartholomew & Jahanara Zaman, 2003. "Bank Consolidation, Internationalization, and Conglomeration; Trends and Implications for Financial Risk," IMF Working Papers 03/158, International Monetary Fund.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2003. "Bank Concentration and Crises," NBER Working Papers 9921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John R. Graham & Michael L. Lemmon & Jack G. Wolf, 2002. "Does Corporate Diversification Destroy Value?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 695-720, April.
- Andrew Winton, 1999. "Don’t Put All Your Eggs in One Basket? Diversification and Specialization in Lending," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahn, Nadya & Memmel, Christoph & Pfingsten, Andreas, 2013. "Banks' concentration versus diversification in the loan portfolio: New evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 53/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Nadya Jahn & Christoph Memmel & Andreas Pfingsten, 2016. "Banks’ Specialization versus Diversification in the Loan Portfolio," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 17(1), pages 25-48, April.
- Brent Ambrose & Michael Shafer & Yildiray Yildirim, 2018.
"The Impact of Tenant Diversification on Spreads and Default Rates for Mortgages on Retail Properties,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Brent Ambrose & Michael Shafer & Yildiray Yildirim, 2015. "The Impact of Tenant Diversification on Spreads and Default Rates for Mortgages on Retail Properties," ERES eres2015_299, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
More about this item
KeywordsFocus; Diversification; Bank risk; Bank return.;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lap:wpaper:060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Fernandez Felices). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/funlpar.html .