A Neoclassical Growth Model with Public Spending
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Atolia, Manoj & Chatterjee, Santanu & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2010.
"How misleading is linearization? Evaluating the dynamics of the neoclassical growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1550-1571, September.
- Manoj Atolia & Santanu Chatterjee & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2008. "How Misleading is Linearization? Evaluating the Dynamics of the Neoclassical Growth Model," Working Papers wp2008_11_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Sep 2008.
- Bajo-Rubio, Oscar, 2000. "A further generalization of the Solow growth model: the role of the public sector," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-84, July.
More about this item
Keywordsneoclassical and augmented growth models; fiscal policy;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2011-01-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2011-01-30 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2011-01-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2011-01-30 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:201033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .