Report NEP-DGE-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2010. "Fertility Choices, Human Capital Accumulation, and Endogenous Volatility," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/08, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos & Intan Zanariah Zakaria, 2010. "Endogenous Fertility in a Growth Model with Public and Private Health Expenditures," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/07, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Bo Yang, 2010. "An Estimated DSGE Model of the Indian Economy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1210, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Julen Esteban-Pretel & Junichi Fujimoto, 2011. "Life-Cycle Labor Search with Stochastic Match Quality," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-783, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ester Faia, 2011. "Credit Risk Transfers and the Macroeconomy," Kiel Working Papers 1677, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2010. "Applications and Interviews: A Structural Analysis of Two-Sided Simultaneous Search," IZA Discussion Papers 5416, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Pérez Sebastián & María Dolores Guilló Fuentes, 2010. "A unified theory of structural change," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-34, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Igor Vetlov & Ricardo Mourinho Felix & Laure Frey & Tibor Hledik & Zoltan Jakab & Niki Papadopoulou & Lukas Reiss & Martin Schneider, 2010. "The Implementation of Scenarios using DSGE Models," Working Papers 2010-10, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2011. "Nonlinear dynamics in an OLG growth model with young and old age labour supply: the role of public health expenditure," MPRA Paper 28180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2011. "Tax Morale, Entrepreneurship, and the Irregular Economy," Working Papers 2011-01, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Briana Chang, 2011. "Adverse Selection and Liquidity Distortion in Decentralized Markets," Discussion Papers 1513, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- OA Carboni & G. Medda, 2010. "A Neoclassical Growth Model with Public Spending," Working Paper CRENoS 201033, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Sáez-Martí, Maria & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Cultural Transmission, Discrimination and Peer Effects," Research Papers in Economics 2011:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4310 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhu, Junjun & Xie, Shiyu, 2011. "Asymmetric Shocks, Long-term Bonds and Sovereign Default," MPRA Paper 28236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph G. Attila, 2011. "Corruption, taxation and economic growth: theory and evidence," Working Papers halshs-00556668, HAL.
- De Vroey, Michel, 2010. "Lucas on the relationship between theory and ideology," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Minzyuk, Larysa, 2010. "The development of non-monetary means of payment," MPRA Paper 28167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.