Adverse Selection and Liquidity Distortion in Decentralized Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Robert Shimer, 2014.
"Dynamic Adverse Selection: A Theory of Illiquidity, Fire Sales, and Flight to Quality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(7), pages 1875-1908, July.
- Veronica Guerrieri & Robert Shimer, 2012. "Dynamic Adverse Selection: A Theory of Illiquidity, Fire Sales, and Flight to Quality," NBER Working Papers 17876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shao, Enchuan, 2014.
"The threat of counterfeiting in competitive search equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 168-185.
- Enchuan Shao, 2013. "The Threat of Counterfeiting in Competitive Search Equilibrium," Staff Working Papers 13-22, Bank of Canada.
- Michael J. Fishman & Jonathan A. Parker, 2015.
"Valuation, Adverse Selection, and Market Collapses,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(9), pages 2575-2607.
- Michael J. Fishman & Jonathan A. Parker, 2012. "Valuation, Adverse Selection, and Market Collapses," NBER Working Papers 18358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Halket, Jonathan R & Pignatti, Matteo, 2012. "Housing tenure choices with private information," Economics Discussion Papers 8961, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Shengxing Zhang, 2012. "Liquidity Misallocation in an Over-The-Counter Market," 2012 Meeting Papers 529, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:174:y:2018:i:c:p:16-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halket, Jonathan & Pignatti Morano di Custoza, Matteo, 2015. "Homeownership and the scarcity of rentals," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 107-123.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity; Search frictions; Adverse selection; Uncertainty; Capital Reallocation JEL Classification Numbers: D82; G1;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2011-01-30 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-DGE-2011-01-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .