Report NEP-FDG-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gbewopo Attila, 2011. "Corruption, taxation and economic growth: theory and evidence," Working Papers halshs-00556668, HAL.
- Zhicheng Liang, 2011. "Financial Reforms, Growth and Regional Disparity in Post-reform China," Working Papers halshs-00556978, HAL.
- O. Carboni & G. Medda, 2010. "A Neoclassical Growth Model with Public Spending," Working Paper CRENoS 201033, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Tiwari, Aviral & Mutascu, Mihai, 2010. "Economic growth and and FDI in ASIA: A panel data approach," MPRA Paper 28172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Gregory A. James, 2011. "Finance and Growth in Africa: The Broken Link," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bergh, Andreas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011. "Government Size and Growth: A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 858, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Terezie Lokajickova, 2010. "Could the Stability and Growth Pact Be Substituted by the Financial Markets?," Working Papers IES 2010/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2010.