A Realistic Model for Official Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 2003.
"Does the Barro-Gordon model explain the behavior of US inflation? A reexamination of the empirical evidence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1375-1390, September.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2002. "Does the Barro-Gordon Model Explain the Behavior of US Inflation? a Reexamination of the Empirical Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 2002-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios & Otranto, Edoardo, 2006. "Modelling the discrete and infrequent official interest rate change in the UK," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws062007, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Giovannoni, Francesco & de Dios Tena, Juan, 2008.
"Market concentration, macroeconomic uncertainty and monetary policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1097-1123, August.
- Juan de Dios Tena & Francesco Giovannoni, 2005. "Market Concentration, Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Monetary Policy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/576, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, 2002.
"A Model of the Federal Funds Rate Target,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 1135-1167, October.
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, "undated". "A model for the federal funds rate target," Department of Economics 99-07, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, 2000. "A Model for the Federal Funds Rate Target," NBER Working Papers 7847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oscar Jorda & James D. Hamilton, 2003. "A model for the federal funds rate target," Working Papers 997, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2002. "Some Implications of the Zero Lower Bound on Interest Rates for the Term Structure and Monetary Policy," Cahiers de recherche 2002-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wilcox, David W, 2002.
"The Opportunistic Approach to Disinflation,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 47-71, Spring.
- Athanasios Orphanides & David W. Wilcox, "undated". "The Opportunistic Approach to Disinflation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Athanasios Orphanides & David W. Wilcox, 1996. "The opportunistic approach to disinflation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992.
"The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-921, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989. "The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission," Working Papers 89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission," NBER Working Papers 3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2006. "Taking Personalities out of Monetary Policy Decision Making? Interactions, Heterogeneity and Committee Decisions in the Bank of Englandâ€™s MPC," CDMA Working Paper Series 200612, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Atanasova Christina, 2003. "Credit Market Imperfections and Business Cycle Dynamics: A Nonlinear Approach," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(4), pages 1-22, December.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Andrew J. Filardo, 1998. "Choosing information variables for transition probabilities in a time-varying transition probability Markov switching model," Research Working Paper 98-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Filardo, Andrew J, 1994.
"Business-Cycle Phases and Their Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 299-308, July.
- Andrew J. Filardo, 1993. "Business cycle phases and their transitional dynamics," Research Working Paper 93-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Watson, Mark W & Grossman, Richard S, 1985. "Bank Rate Policy under the Interwar Gold Standard: A Dynamic Probit Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(379), pages 725-745, September.
- Edoardo Otranto & Giampiero Gallo, 2002.
"A Nonparametric Bayesian Approach To Detect The Number Of Regimes In Markov Switching Models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 477-496.
- Edoardo Otranto & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2001. "A Nonparametric Bayesian Approach to Detect the Number of Regimes in Markov Switching Models," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2001_04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Hamilton, James D., 1990. "Analysis of time series subject to changes in regime," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 39-70.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary shocks; impulse-response functions; monetary policy;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-02-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-02-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-02-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:200802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .