Credit Market Imperfections and Business Cycle Dynamics: A Nonlinear Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin & Evans, Charles L., 1999.
"Monetary policy shocks: What have we learned and to what end?,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 65-148
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1997. "Monetary policy shocks: what have we learned and to what end?," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1998. "Monetary Policy Shocks: What Have We Learned and to What End?," NBER Working Papers 6400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galbraith, John W. & Tkacz, Greg, 2000.
"Testing for asymmetry in the link between the yield spread and output in the G-7 countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 657-672, October.
- John W. Galbraith & Greg Tkacz, 1999. "Testing For Asymmetry In The Link Between The Yield Spread And Output In The G-7 Countries," Departmental Working Papers 1999-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Martin, Christopher, 1990. "Corporate Borrowing and Credit Constraints: Structural Disequilibrium Estimates for the U.K," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 78-86, February.
- Peersman, Gert & Smets, Frank, 2001. "Are the effects of monetary policy in the euro area greater in recessions than in booms?," Working Paper Series 0052, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Dijk, Dick & Hans Franses, Philip & Peter Boswijk, H., 2007. "Absorption of shocks in nonlinear autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4206-4226, May.
- Serwa, Dobromil, 2010.
"Larger crises cost more: Impact of banking sector instability on output growth,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1463-1481, December.
- Serwa, Dobromił, 2007. "Larger crises cost more: impact of banking sector instability on output growth," MPRA Paper 5101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobromil Serwa, 2008. "Larger crises cost more: impact of banking sector instability on output growth," Working Papers 25, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Hulsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershauser, Timo, 2006.
"Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2893-2910, October.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2004. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment based on Matching Impulse Responses," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 54, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment Based on Matching Impulse Responses," ifo Working Paper Series _no.14, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2005. "Bank Loan Supply and Monetary Policy Transmission in Germany: An Assessment Based on Matching Impulse Responses," CESifo Working Paper Series 1380, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hülsewig, Oliver & Mayer, Eric & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2006. "Bank loan supply and monetary policy transmission in Germany: An assessment based on matching impulse responses," Munich Reprints in Economics 19432, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kolcunova, Dominika & Havranek, Tomas, 2018.
"Estimating the Effective Lower Bound for the Czech National Bank's Policy Rate,"
84725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolcunova, Dominika & Havranek, Tomas, 2018. "Estimating the Effective Lower Bound for the Czech National Bank's Policy Rate," EconStor Preprints 175753, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Carlotta Rossi, 2010.
"Modelling bank lending in the euro area: a nonlinear approach,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(14), pages 1099-1112.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Carlotta Rossi, 2007. "Modelling bank lending in the euro area: A non-linear approach," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 650, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Halvorsen, Jørn I. & Jacobsen, Dag Henning, 2016. "The bank-lending channel empirically revisited," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 95-105.
- JdD Tena & E. Otranto, 2008. "A Realistic Model for Official Interest Rates," Working Paper CRENoS 200802, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Tena, Juan de Dios & Tremayne, A.R., 2009.
"Modelling monetary transmission in UK manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1053-1066, September.
- Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios & Tremayne, A. R., 2006. "Modelling monetary transmission in UK manufacturing industry," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws062911, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Kameda, Keigo, 2014. "What causes changes in the effects of fiscal policy? A case study of Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 14-31.
- Kierzenkowski, R. & Oung, V., 2007. "L’évolution des crédits à l’habitat en France : une grille d’analyse en termes de cycles," Working papers 172, Banque de France.
- Baum, Anja & Koester, Gerrit B., 2011. "The impact of fiscal policy on economic activity over the business cycle - evidence from a threshold VAR analysis," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,03, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Calza Alessandro & Sousa João, 2006. "Output and Inflation Responses to Credit Shocks: Are There Threshold Effects in the Euro Area?," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-21, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:7:y:2003:i:4:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.