A Conceptual Model For Iran’S Car Industry Customers’ Loyalty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan, 2010. "The moderating roles of risk and efficiency on the relationship between logistics performance and customer loyalty in e-commerce," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 950-962, November.
- John G. Lynch , Jr. & Dan Ariely, 2000. "Wine Online: Search Costs Affect Competition on Price, Quality, and Distribution," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 83-103, April.
- Javad Abedini & Nicolas Péridy, 2009. "The Emergence of Iran in the World Car Industry: An Estimation of its Export Potential," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5), pages 790-818, May.
- Johnson, Devon & Grayson, Kent, 2005. "Cognitive and affective trust in service relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 500-507, April.
- Balabanis, George & Reynolds, Nina & Simintiras, Antonis, 2006. "Bases of e-store loyalty: Perceived switching barriers and satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 214-224, February.
More about this item
Keywordscustomer loyalty; quality; price; Iran’s car industry;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:2icb11:2011-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal) or (Red Ng). General contact details of provider: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.