The moderating roles of risk and efficiency on the relationship between logistics performance and customer loyalty in e-commerce
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mojgan Bahrami Samani Author_Email: Samani_518@yahoo.com.sg & Ali Attafar & Naser Khani Khouzani, 2011. "A Conceptual Model For Iran’S Car Industry Customers’ Loyalty," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-184, Conference Master Resources.
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2018:i:16:p:37-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piening, J. & Ehrmann, T. & Meiseberg, B., 2013. "Competing risks for train tickets – An empirical investigation of customer behavior and performance in the railway industry," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-16.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Ramanathan, Usha & Zhang, Yubo, 2016. "Linking operations, marketing and environmental capabilities and diversification to hotel performance: A data envelopment analysis approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 111-122.
- Shenle Pan & Vaggelis Giannikas & Yufei Han & Etta Grover-Silva & Bin Qiao, 2017. "Using Customer-related Data to Enhance E-grocery Home Delivery," Post-Print hal-01482901, HAL.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:341:d:67748 is not listed on IDEAS
- YU, Jie & Subramanian, Nachiappan & Ning, Kun & Edwards, David, 2015. "Product delivery service provider selection and customer satisfaction in the era of internet of things: A Chinese e-retailers’ perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 104-116.
- Vlachos, Ilias & Lin, Zhibin, 2014. "Drivers of airline loyalty: Evidence from the business travelers in China," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-17.
- Xu, Su Xiu & Cheng, Meng & Huang, George Q., 2015. "Efficient intermodal transportation auctions for B2B e-commerce logistics with transaction costs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 322-337.
- Yandong He & Xu Wang & Yun Lin & Fuli Zhou, 2016. "Optimal Partner Combination for Joint Distribution Alliance using Integrated Fuzzy EW-AHP and TOPSIS for Online Shopping," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-18, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer loyalty; e-Commerce assessment criteria; Logistics; Risk; Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:6:p:950-962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.