Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Sealed High Bid Auctions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Maskin, Eric S & Riley, John G, 1984. "Optimal Auctions with Risk Averse Buyers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1473-1518, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamping, Jennifer, 2008. "Ignorance Is Bliss: Matching in Auctions with an Uninformed Seller," MPRA Paper 24374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambrecht, Bart & Perraudin, William, 2003. "Real options and preemption under incomplete information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 619-643, February.
- Lamping, Jennifer, 2007. "The Value of Information in Auctions with Default Risk," MPRA Paper 24375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baye, M.R. & Tian, G. & Zhou, J., 1990.
"The Existence of Pure-Strategy Nash Equilibrium in Games with Payoffs that are Not Quasiconcave,"
1990-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Baye, M.R. & Tian, G. & Zhou, J., 1990. "The Existence Of Pure -Strategy Nash Equilibrium In Game With Payoffs That Are Not Quasiconcave," Papers 9040, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Fernando Branco, 1996. "Common value auctions with independent types," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 283-309, December.
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2014. "On the Existence of Approximate Equilibria and Sharing Rule Solutions in Discontinuous Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01071678, HAL.
- Philippe Bich & Rida Laraki, 2014. "On the Existence of Approximate Equilibria and Sharing Rule Solutions in Discontinuous Games," Working Papers hal-01071678, HAL.
- Gustavo Rodríguez, 1997. "First price auctions: Monotonicity and uniqueness," Economics Working Papers 208, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .