How Should We Measure Slackness in the Labor Market?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur M. Okun, 1975. "Inflation: Its Mechanics and Welfare Costs," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(2), pages 351-402.
- Kevin Murphy & Mark Plant & Finis Welch, 1984. "Cohort Size and Earnings," UCLA Economics Working Papers 352, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Solow, Robert M, 1980. "On Theories of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Mortensen, Dale T, 1980.
"Search, Layoffs, and Labor Market Equilibrium,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 652-72, August.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1968. "Money-Wage Dynamics and Labor-Market Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 678.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- John Haltiwanger, 1982.
"The Distinguishing Characteristics of Temporary and Permanent Layoffs,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
273, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Haltiwanger, John, 1984. "The Distinguishing Characteristics of Temporary and Permanent Layoffs," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 523-38, October.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-93, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.