Aspectos Microeconómicos de los Contratos Laborales
The objective of this paper is to investigate the consequences of the long-term contracts between employers and employees. The motivation for long-term contracts derives from an insurance element, because the employees are assumed to be relatively more ri
Volume (Year): 16 (1979)
Issue (Month): 48 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.puc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arthur M. Okun, 1975. "Inflation: Its Mechanics and Welfare Costs," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 6(2), pages 351-402.
- Albert Rees, 1951. "Wage Determination and Involuntary Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 143.
- William Poole, 2001. "Expectations," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-10.
- William Poole, 1976. "Rational Expectations in the Macro Model," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(2), pages 463-514.
- Polemarchakis, Heraklis M & Weiss, L, 1978. "Fixed Wages, Layoffs, Unemployment Compensation, and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 909-17, December.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1975. "Implicit Contracts and Underemployment Equilibria," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1183-1202, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:16:y:1979:i:48:p:189-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.