A review of recent work in the area of inflationary expectations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 116 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htmEmail:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Peel, 1978. "Inflationary expectations and “Self-Generating” inflations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 12-23, March.
- Feige, Edgar L & Pearce, Douglas K, 1976. "Economically Rational Expectations: Are Innovations in the Rate of Inflation Independent of Innovations in Measures of Monetary and Fiscal Policy?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(3), pages 499-522, June.
- Menil, George & Bhalla, Surjit S, 1975. "Direct Measurement of Popular Price Expectations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(11), pages 169-80, March.
- William Poole, 2001. "Expectations," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-10.
- McCallum, B T, 1975. "Rational Expectations and the Natural Rate Hypothesis: Some Evidence for the United Kingdom," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 43(1), pages 56-67, March.
- Franco Modigliani, 1977.
"The monetarist controversy; or, should we forsake stabilization policies?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr suppl, pages 27-46.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1977. "The Monetarist Controversy or, Should We Forsake Stabilization Policies?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 1-19, March.
- Danes, Michael, 1975. "The Measurement and Explanation of Inflationary Expectations in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(24), pages 75-87, June.
- William Poole, 1976. "Rational Expectations in the Macro Model," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(2), pages 463-514.
- Pentti Vartia, 1979. "Indexed deposits and price expectations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 242-254, June.
- Holden, K & Peel, D A, 1977. "An Empirical Investigation of Inflationary Expectations," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 39(4), pages 291-99, November.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1975.
"Rational Expectations and the Dynamic Structure of Macroeconomic Models:A Critical Review,"
NBER Working Papers
0093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J., 1978. "Rational expectations and the dynamic structure of macroeconomic models : A critical review," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-44, January.
- Mullineaux, Donald J, 1978. "On Testing for Rationality: Another Look at the Livingston Price Expectations Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 329-36, April.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-34, June.
- Burmeister, Edwin & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1977. "Price Expectations and Stability in a Short-Run Multi-Asset Macro Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 213-18, February.
- McGuire, Timothy W., 1976. "On estimating the effects of controls," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 115-156, January.
- Barro, Robert J., 1976. "Rational expectations and the role of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Paunio, Jouko J & Suvanto, Antti, 1977. "Changes in Price Expectations: Some Tests Using Data on Indexed and Non-Indexed Bonds," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(173), pages 37-45, February.
- Kane, Edward J & Malkiel, Burton G, 1976. "Autoregressive and Nonautoregressive Elements in Cross-Section Forecasts of Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Laidler, David E W, 1976. "Inflation in Britain: A Monetarist Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 485-500, September.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1978. "Inflation Planning Reconsidered," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 45(178), pages 109-23, May.
- George L. Perry, 1970. "Changing Labor Markets and Inflation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(3), pages 411-448.
- Gibson, William E, 1972. "Interest Rates and Inflationary Expectations: New Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 854-65, December.
- Wallis, Kenneth F, 1969. "Some Recent Developments in Applied Econometrics: Dynamic Models and Simultaneous Equation Systems," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 771-96, September.
- Pesando, James E, 1975. "A Note on the Rationality of the Livingston Price Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 849-58, August.
- Brinner, Roger E, 1977. "The Death of the Phillips Curve Reconsidered," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 91(3), pages 389-418, August.
- Lahiri, Kajal, 1977. "A joint study of expectations formation and the shifting Phillips curve," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 347-357, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:116:y:1980:i:1:p:45-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.