Relative price variability, inflation and the allocative efficiency of the price system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cukierman, Alex, 1981. "Relative Price Variability, Inflation and the Allocative Efficiency of the Price System," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275330, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1988. "Real Business Cycles and the Lucas Paradigm," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 183-201, April.
- Tommasi, Mariano, 1999. "On high inflation and the allocation of resources," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 401-421, December.
- Sandor Valkovszky & Janos Vincze, 2001.
"Estimates of and Problems with Core Inflation in Hungary,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 1(1), pages 69-99.
- Sándor Valkovszky & János Vincze, 2000. "Estimates of and Problems with Core Inflation in Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2000/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Chang, Eric C. & Cheng, Joseph W., 2000. "Further evidence on the variability of inflation and relative price variability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 71-77, January.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1989. "On real and monetary explanations of business cycles in West Germany," Kiel Working Papers 356, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael Berlemann & Kalina Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2000.
"Assessing Market Expectations on Exchange Rates and Inflation: A Pilot Forecasting System for Bulgaria,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp759, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- M. Berlemann & K. Dimitrova & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Assessing Market Expectations on Exchange Rates and Inflation: A Pilot Forecasting System for Bulgaria," Post-Print halshs-00259473, HAL.
- Saghir Pervaiz Ghauri & Rizwan Raheem Ahmed & Jolita Vveinhardt & Dalia Streimikiene, 2017. "Estimation of Relationship between Inflation and Relative Price Variability: Granger Causality and ARDL Modelling Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 249-249, February.
- B. Dianne Pauls, 1986. "Comovements in aggregate and relative prices: some evidence on neutrality," International Finance Discussion Papers 285, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mariano Tommasi, 1996.
"High inflation: resource misallocations and growth effects,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 23(2 Year 19), pages 157-177, December.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1993. "High Inflation: Resource Misallocations and Growth Effects," UCLA Economics Working Papers 704, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:9:y:1982:i:2:p:131-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.