The Social Welfare Consequences of Limiting Nonexcludability: An Analytical Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973. "Smuggling and trade policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 377-389.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1982. "Directly Unproductive, Profit-seeking (DUP) Activities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 988-1002, October.
- Kemp, Murray C., 1976. "Smuggling and optimal commercial policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 381-384.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Bent Hansen, 1973. "A Theoretical Analysis of Smuggling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 172-187.
- Alok Ray, 1978. "Smuggling, Import Objectives, and Optimum Tax Structure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(3), pages 509-514.
- Ordover, Janusz A & Willig, Robert D, 1978. "On the Optimal Provision of Journals qua Sometimes Shared Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 324-338, June.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Rodney E. Falvey, 1978. "A Note on Preferential and Illegal Trade Under Quantitative Restrictions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(1), pages 175-178.
- Raymond Chiang & Chester S. Spatt, 1982. "Imperfect Price Discrimination and Welfare," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 155-181.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .