The Social Welfare Consequences of Limiting Nonexcludability: An Analytical Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972.
"Smuggling and Trade Policy,"
93, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N, 1982. "Directly Unproductive, Profit-seeking (DUP) Activities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 988-1002, October.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Bent Hansen, 1973. "A Theoretical Analysis of Smuggling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(2), pages 172-187.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Alok Ray, 1978. "Smuggling, Import Objectives, and Optimum Tax Structure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(3), pages 509-514.
- Kemp, Murray C., 1976. "Smuggling and optimal commercial policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 381-384.
- Ordover, Janusz A & Willig, Robert D, 1978. "On the Optimal Provision of Journals qua Sometimes Shared Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 324-38, June.
- Rodney E. Falvey, 1978. "A Note on Preferential and Illegal Trade Under Quantitative Restrictions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(1), pages 175-178.
- Raymond Chiang & Chester S. Spatt, 1982. "Imperfect Price Discrimination and Welfare," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 155-181.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.