Private Information in Repeated Auctions
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donald B. Hausch, 1986. "Multi-Object Auctions: Sequential vs. Simultaneous Sales," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(12), pages 1599-1610, December.
- repec:oup:restud:v:55:y:1988:i:4:p:509-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 1989. "How Auctions Work for Wine and Art," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 23-36, Summer.
- Wang, Ruqu, 1991. "Common-value auctions with discrete private information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 429-447, August.
- repec:oup:restud:v:67:y:2000:i:3:p:439-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:restud:v:52:y:1985:i:2:p:173-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shlomit Hon-Snir & Dov Monderer & Aner Sela, 1996.
"A Learning Approach to Auctions,"
Game Theory and Information
9610004, EconWPA, revised 07 Oct 1996.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-35, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:666156000000000108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.