Common-value auctions with discrete private information
No abstract is available for this item.
- Matros, Alexander & Possajennikov, Alex, 2016. "Tullock contests may be revenue superior to auctions in a symmetric setting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 74-77.
- Fang, Hanming & Morris, Stephen, 2006.
"Multidimensional private value auctions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Hanming Fang & Stephen Morris, 2003. "Multidimensional Private Value Auctions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1423, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stephen Morris & Hanming Fang, 2004. "Multidimensional Private Value Auctions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 174, Econometric Society.
- Stephen Morris & Hanming Fang, 2004. "Multidimensional Private Value Auctions," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm387, Yale School of Management.
- Hanming Fang, 2004. "Multidimensional Private Value Auctions," Theory workshop papers 121473000000000021, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Banerjee, Priyodorshi, 2005. "Common value auctions with asymmetric bidder information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 47-53, July.
- Rentschler, Lucas & Turocy, Theodore L., 2016. "Two-bidder all-pay auctions with interdependent valuations, including the highly competitive case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 435-466.
- Theodore L. Turocy & Lucas Rentschler, 2014. "Two Bidder All-Pay Auctions with Interdependent Valuations, including the Highly Competitive Case," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 063, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- David Malueg & Ram Orzach, 2012. "Equilibrium and revenue in a family of common-value first-price auctions with differential information," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(2), pages 219-254, May.
- Alexander Matros & Alex Possajennikov, 2014. "Common Value Allocation Mechanisms with Private Information: Lotteries or Auctions?," Discussion Papers 2014-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Johannes Horner & Julian Jamison, 2003. "Private Information in Repeated Auctions," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000108, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hong, Han & Shum, Matthew, 2004. "Rates of information aggregation in common value auctions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 1-40, May.
- Han Hong & Matthew Shum, 2002. "Rates of Information Aggregation in Common Value Auctions," Economics Working Paper Archive 436, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:54:y:1991:i:2:p:429-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed