Evolutionarily Stable Strategies of Random Games, and the Vertices of Random Polygons
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergiu Hart & Yosef Rinott & Benjamin Weiss, 2007. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies of Random Games, and the Vertices of Random Polygons," Discussion Paper Series dp445, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Bagnoli & Ted Bergstrom, 2005. "Log-concave probability and its applications," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(2), pages 445-469, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohad Navon, 2016. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies of Random Games and the Facets of Random Polytopes," Discussion Paper Series dp702, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Manh Hong Duong & The Anh Han, 2016. "On the Expected Number of Equilibria in a Multi-player Multi-strategy Evolutionary Game," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 324-346, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2007-02-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2007-02-10 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:321307000000000781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .