Report NEP-EVO-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2007. "Preface to the Japanese Translation of An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change," LEM Papers Series 2007/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sandra T. Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "On the divergence of research paths in evolutionary economics: a comprehensive bibliometric account," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-24, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Samuel Bowles, 2007. "Social Preferences and Public Economics: Are good laws a substitute for good citizens?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Prof John Foster, 2007. "A micro-meso-macro perspective on the methodology of evolutionary economics: integrating history, simulation and econometrics," Discussion Papers Series 343, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sergiu Hart & Yosef Rinott & Benjamin Weiss, 2007. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies of Random Games, and the Vertices of Random Polygons," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000781, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Christine Jolls, 2007. "Behavioral Law and Economics," NBER Working Papers 12879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.