Preface to the Japanese Translation of An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Komarov, 2012. "Main Principles of Innovation Theory," Published Papers 173, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Luděk Kouba, 2009. "Návrh klasifikace soudobých sociálně-ekonomických přístupů k teorii růstu [The Proposal of Original Classification of Contemporary Social-Economic Approaches to the Growth Theory]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2009(5), pages 696-713.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EVO-2007-02-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2007-02-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2007-02-10 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2007/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.