Preface to the Japanese Translation of An Evolutionary Theory of Economic Change
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Komarov, 2012. "Main Principles of Innovation Theory," Published Papers 173, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Luděk Kouba, 2009.
"Návrh klasifikace soudobých sociálně-ekonomických přístupů k teorii růstu
[The Proposal of Original Classification of Contemporary Social-Economic Approaches to the Growth Theory]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(5), pages 696-713.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EVO-2007-02-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2007-02-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2007-02-10 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2007/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .