Report NEP-GTH-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthijs van Veelen, 2007. "Evolution of Strategies in Repeated Games with Discounting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-115/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sergiu Hart & Yosef Rinott & Benjamin Weiss, 2007. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies of Random Games, and the Vertices of Random Polygons," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000781, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- V. Pelligra, 2007. "Intentions, Trust and Frames: A note on Sociality and the Theory of Games," Working Paper CRENoS 200702, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "Dynamic Auctions: Uniqueness and Robustness to Private Information," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000771, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Grimalda, Gianluca & Kar, Anirban & Proto, Eugenio, 2006. "On the Value of Participation: Endogenous Emergence of Social Norms in a Three-Player Ultimatum Game," MPRA Paper 1620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn Ellison & Drew Fudenberg & Lorens A. Imhof, 2007. "Random matching in adaptive dynamics," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000815, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Vincent P. Crawford, 2007. "Look-ups as the Windows of the Strategic Soul: Studying Cognition via Information Search in Game Experiments," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000766, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2007. "Social identity and trust - An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-41, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Edi Karni, 2007. "Bayesian Decision Theory and the Representation of Beliefs," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000776, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Lignite price negotiation between opencast mine and power plant as a two-stage, two-person, cooperative, non-zero sum game," MPRA Paper 1600, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2006.
- Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Nobue Suzuki, 2007. ""Social Norms and Voluntary Cooperations"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-172, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.