Choosing Between Adaptive Agents: Some Unexpected Implications of Level of Scrutiny
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dubey, Pradeep & Wu, Chien-wei, 2001.
"Competitive prizes: when less scrutiny induces more effort,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 311-336, December.
- Pradeep Dubey & Chien-wei Wu, 2000. "Competitive Prizes: When Less Scrutiny Induces More Effort," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1255, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pradeep Dubey & Ori Haimanko, 2000.
"Optimal Scrutiny in Multi-Period Promotion Tournaments,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1254, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Haimanko, Ori, 2003. "Optimal scrutiny in multi-period promotion tournaments," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Lazear, Edward P & Rosen, Sherwin, 1981.
"Rank-Order Tournaments as Optimum Labor Contracts,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 841-64, October.
- Block, M K & Heineke, J M, 1973. "The Allocation of Effort under Uncertainty: The Case of Risk-averse Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 376-85, Part I, M.
- Knoeber, Charles R & Thurman, Walter N, 1994. "Testing the Theory of Tournaments: An Empirical Analysis of Broiler Production," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 155-79, April.
- Cowen, Tyler & Glazer, Amihai, 1996. "More monitoring can induce less effort," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 113-123, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:321307000000000521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.