Estimation of Car Trips Generated by the Arrival of Autonomous Vehicles in the Montreal Metropolitan Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Georges A. Tanguay & Ian Gingras, 2011. "Gas Prices Variations and Urban Sprawl: an Empirical Analysis of the 12 Largest Canadian Metropolitan Areas," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-37, CIRANO.
- Murray, Alan T., 2001. "Strategic analysis of public transport coverage," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 175-188, September.
- Young, Mischa & Tanguay, Georges A. & Lachapelle, Ugo, 2016. "Transportation costs and urban sprawl in Canadian metropolitan areas," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 25-34.
- De Vos, Jonas & Witlox, Frank, 2013. "Transportation policy as spatial planning tool; reducing urban sprawl by increasing travel costs and clustering infrastructure and public transportation," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 117-125.
- Zakharenko, Roman, 2016. "Self-driving cars will change cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 26-37.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alessandro Vitale & Giuseppe Guido & Daniele Rogano, 2016. "A smartphone based DSS platform for assessing transit service attributes," Public Transport, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 315-340, September.
- De Vos, Jonas, 2016. "Road pricing in a polycentric urban region: Analysing a pilot project in Belgium," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 134-142.
- Hugo M. Repolho & António P. Antunes & Richard L. Church, 2013. "Optimal Location of Railway Stations: The Lisbon-Porto High-Speed Rail Line," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 330-343, August.
- Matisziw, Timothy C. & Murray, Alan T. & Kim, Changjoo, 2006. "Strategic route extension in transit networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 661-673, June.
- De Vos, Jonas & Van Acker, Veronique & Witlox, Frank, 2014. "The influence of attitudes on Transit-Oriented Development: An explorative analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 326-329.
- Xia, Jianhong(Cecilia) & Nesbitt, Joshua & Daley, Rebekah & Najnin, Arfanara & Litman, Todd & Tiwari, Surya Prasad, 2016. "A multi-dimensional view of transport-related social exclusion: A comparative study of Greater Perth and Sydney," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 205-221.
- Piotr Kaszczyszyn & Natalia Sypion-Dutkowska, 2019. "Walking Access to Public Transportation Stops for City Residents. A Comparison of Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-13, July.
- Fraedrich, Eva & Heinrichs, Dirk & Bahamonde-Birke, Francisco J. & Cyganski, Rita, 2019. "Autonomous driving, the built environment and policy implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 162-172.
- Tzay-An Shiau & Ching-Shuan Lee, 2017. "Measuring Network-Based Public Transit Performance Using Fuzzy Measures and Fuzzy Integrals," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-16, April.
- Ostermeijer, Francis & Koster, Hans RA. & van Ommeren, Jos, 2019.
"Residential parking costs and car ownership: Implications for parking policy and automated vehicles,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 276-288.
- Francis Ostermeijer & Hans Koster & Jos van Ommeren, "undated". "Residential parking costs and car ownership: Implications for parking policy and automated vehicles," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-020/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nassir, Neema & Hickman, Mark & Malekzadeh, Ali & Irannezhad, Elnaz, 2016. "A utility-based travel impedance measure for public transit network accessibility," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 26-39.
- Piotr Litynski, 2021. "Microeconomic Consequences of Urban Sprawl: A Quasi-Experimental Research on Household Budgets in Poland," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 1), pages 248-268.
- Malak M. Shatnawi, 2020. "Automated vehicles risk assessment and evaluation," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 18(3), pages 343-351.
- Chen, Zhiwei & Guo, Yujie & Stuart, Amy L. & Zhang, Yu & Li, Xiaopeng, 2019. "Exploring the equity performance of bike-sharing systems with disaggregated data: A story of southern Tampa," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 529-545.
- Rodrigo Marçal Gandia & Ricardo Braga & Fabio Antonialli & Bruna Habib Cavazza & Joel Yutaka Sugano & Cleber Castro & André Luiz Zambalde & Arthur Miranda Neto & Isabelle Nicolaï, 2017. "The quintuple helix model and the future of mobility: The case of autonomous vehicles," Post-Print hal-01652925, HAL.
- Millard-Ball, Adam, 2019. "The autonomous vehicle parking problem," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 99-108.
- Schweitzer, Nicola & Hofmann, Rupert & Meinheit, Andreas, 2019. "Strategic customer foresight: From research to strategic decision-making using the example of highly automated vehicles," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 49-65.
- Krygsman, Stephan & Dijst, Martin & Arentze, Theo, 2004. "Multimodal public transport: an analysis of travel time elements and the interconnectivity ratio," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 265-275, July.
- Arranz-López, Aldo & Soria-Lara, Julio A & López-Escolano, Carlos & Pueyo Campos, Ángel, 2017. "Retail Mobility Environments: A methodological framework for integrating retail activity and non-motorised accessibility in Zaragoza, Spain," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 92-103.
- Piotr Lityński & Artur Hołuj, 2021. "Macroeconomic Perspective on Urban Sprawl: A Multidimensional Approach in Poland," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-19, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAutonomous Cars; Driverless; Self-Driving; Motorized Travel; Age;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2019s-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.