Dropout, School Performance and Working while in School : An Econometric Model with Heterogeneous Groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & Erwann Michel-Kerjan, 2001. "The Public-Private Sector Risk-Sharing in the French Insurance "Cat. Nat. System"""," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-60, CIRANO.
- Marc Brisson & Bryan Campbell & John Galbraith, 2001. "Forecasting Some Low-Predictability Time Series Using Diffusion Indices," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-46, CIRANO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Bradley & Robert Crouchley, 2017. "The effects of test scores and truancy on youth unemployment and inactivity: A simultaneous equations approach," Working Papers 189398493, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Marcelin Joanis, 2002. "L'économie de l'éducation: méthodologies, constats et leçons," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-70, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool dropout; hours of work during study; grades; model with heterogeneous groups; Abandon scolaire; travail pendant les études; performance; modèle avec groupes hétérogènes;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2001s-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .