Canada's Dairy Supply Management: Comprehensive Review and Outlook for the Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank H. Fuller & Jikun Huang & Hengyun Ma & Scott Rozelle, 2005.
"Rapid Rise of China's Dairy Sector: Factors Behind the Growth in Demand and Supply, The,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
05-wp394, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Frank H. Fuller & Jikun Huang & Hengyun Ma & Scott Rozelle, 2005. "Rapid Rise of China's Dairy Sector: Factors Behind the Growth in Demand and Supply, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp394, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Abdessalem Abbassi & Olivier Bonroy & Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2008. "Dairy Trade Liberalization Impacts in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(3), pages 313-335, September.
- Roberto Mosheim & C.A. Knox Lovell, 2007. "Scale Economies and Inefficiency of U.S. Dairy Farms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 777-794.
- Mosheim, Roberto, 2009. "Increasing Size of Dairy Farms Driven by Declining Production Costs," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-1, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCanada's dairy supply management; dairy industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirtra:2011dt-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.