Internationalization versus Regionalisation in the Emerging Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Virginie Coudert & Karine Hervé & Pierre Mabille, 2015. "Internationalization Versus Regionalization in the Emerging Stock Markets," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 16-27, January.
- Virginie Coudert & Karine Herve & Pierre Mabille, 2015. "Internationalization Versus Regionalization:in the Emerging Stock Markets," Post-Print hal-01410628, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guesmi, Khaled & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2011.
"How strong is the global integration of emerging market regions? An empirical assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2517-2527.
- Khaled Guesmi & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2011. "How strong is the global integration of emerging market regions? An empirical assessment," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boubakri, Salem & Guillaumin, Cyriac, 2015.
"Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets: An empirical assessment,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 136-160.
- Salem Boubakri & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2015. "Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets : an empirical assessment," Post-Print halshs-01195916, HAL.
- repec:spr:weltar:v:154:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10290-017-0300-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bor:bistre:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:25-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivanov, Ivan & Kabaivanov, Stanimir & Bogdanova, Boryana, 2016. "Stock market recovery from the 2008 financial crisis: The differences across Europe," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 360-374.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00648 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jqecon:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40953-016-0062-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bank for International Settlements, 2014. "EME banking systems and regional financial integration," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 51.
More about this item
KeywordsTime-varying integration; emerging markets; stock markets; multivariate; BEKKGARCH;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2013-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .