Liquidity Contractions and Prepayment Risk on Collateralized Asset Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Miguel A. Iraola & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2012. "Liquidity Contractions and Prepayment Risk on Collateralized Asset Markets," Working Papers wp364, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Araujo, Aloisio & Páscoa, Mário R. & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2011.
"Long-lived collateralized assets and bubbles,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 260-271.
- Aloisio Araujo & Mario Rui Pascoa & Juan Pablo Torres-Martinez, 2007. "Long-lived collateralized assets and bubbles," Textos para discussão 542, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Aloisio Araujo & Mário Páscoa & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2008. "Long-lived Collateralized Assets and Bubbles," Working Papers wp284, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Aloisio Araujo & Mário R. Pascoa & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2010. "Long-lived collateralized assets and bubbles," Working Papers wp314, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- John Geanakoplos & Robert Axtell & J. Doyne Farmer & Peter Howitt & Benjamin Conlee & Jonathan Goldstein & Matthew Hendrey & Nathan M. Palmer & Chun-Yi Yang, 2012.
"Getting at Systemic Risk via an Agent-Based Model of the Housing Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 53-58, May.
- John Geanakoplos & Robert Axtell & Doyne J. Farmer & Peter Howitt & Benjamin Conlee & Jonathan Goldstein & Matthew Hendrey & Nathan M. Palmer & Chun-Yi Yang, 2012. "Getting at Systemic Risk via an Agent-Based Model of the Housing Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1852, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Aloisio Araujo & Mário Rui Páscoa & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2002.
"Collateral Avoids Ponzi Schemes in Incomplete Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1613-1638, July.
- Pascoa, Mario Rui & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2001. "Collateral avoids Ponzi schemes in incomplete markets," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 419, FGV EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Karl Schmedders, Felix Kubler, 2001. "Asset Pricing in Models with incomplete markets and default," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 58, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mário R. Páscoa & Aloisio P. Araujo, 2002. "Bancruptcy in a model of unsecured claims," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(3), pages 455-481.
- Steinert, Mariano & Torres-Martinez, Juan Pablo, 2007. "General equilibrium in CLO markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 709-734, August.
- Sabarwal Tarun, 2003. "Competitive Equilibria With Incomplete Markets and Endogenous Bankruptcy," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-42, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCollaterized asset markets; Liquidity constraints; prepayment risk;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-10-13 (Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2012-10-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cie:wpaper:1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Dominguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciitamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.