Asset Pricing in Models with incomplete markets and default
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaël Giraud, 2010. "Financial crashes versus liquidity trap : the dilemma of monetary policy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00657047, HAL.
- Gaël Giraud, 2010. "Financial Crashes versus liquidity trap: the dilemma of monetary policy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10014, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva & Manuel S. Santos, 2012. "Analysis of numerical errors," Working Papers 2012-062, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Miguel A. Iraola & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2012.
"Liquidity Contractions and Prepayment Risk on Collateralized Asset Markets,"
wp364, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Angel Iraola & Juan Pablo Torres-Martinez, 2012. "Liquidity Contractions and Prepayment Risk on Collateralized Asset Markets," Working Papers 1204, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2012. "Ergodic Invariant Distributions for Non-optimal Dynamic Economics," Working Papers 2012-5, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsincomplete markets; collateral; asset pricing;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf1:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .