Fight or Flight? Defending Against Sequential Attacks in the Game of Siege
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shakun D. Mago & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012.
"Multi-Battle Contests: An Experimental Study,"
12-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Shakun D. Mago & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2016. "Multi-Battle Contests: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 16-25, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Mago, Shakun & Sheremeta, Roman, 2016. "Multi-Battle Contests: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 74524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krumer, Alex & Megidish, Reut & Sela, Aner, 2014. "Round-Robin Versus Elimination in Tournaments with a Dominant Player," CEPR Discussion Papers 10081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:bla:scandj:v:119:y:2017:i:4:p:1167-1200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alex Krumer & Reut Megidish & Aner Sela, 2017. "Round-Robin Tournaments with a Dominant Player," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(4), pages 1167-1200, October.
More about this item
KeywordsColonel Blotto; conflict resolution; weakest-link; game of siege; multi-period resource allocation; experiments.;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2010-10-30 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2010-10-30 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chu:wpaper:10-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Megan Luetje). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esichus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .