Report NEP-EXP-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cary Deck & Jungmin Lee & Javier Reyes, 2010. "Personality and the Consistency of Risk Taking Behavior: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 10-17, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Tobias Regner & Nicole S. Harth, 2010. "Other-regarding behaviour: Testing guilt- and reciprocity-based models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Thorsten Chmura & Werner Güth & Thomas Pitz & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2010. "The Minority of Three-Game: An Experimental and Theoretical Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cary Deck & Jingping Gu, 2010. "Price Increasing Competition? Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 10-19, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- De Hoop, Thomas & Van Kempen, Luuk & Fort, Ricardo, 2010. "Do people invest in local public goods with long-term benefits: Experimental evidence from a shanty town in Peru," MPRA Paper 24968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cary Deck & Erik O. Kimbrough, 2010. "Can Markets Save Lives? An Experimental Investigation of a Market for Organ Donations," Working Papers 10-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Julie Rosaz, 2012. "Biased Information and Effort," Post-Print halshs-00527563, HAL.
- Cary Deck & Roman Sheremeta, 2010. "Fight or Flight? Defending Against Sequential Attacks in the Game of Siege," Working Papers 10-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Cary Deck & Nikos Nikiforakis, 2010. "Perfect and Imperfect Real-Time Monitoring in a Minimum-Effort Game," Working Papers 10-18, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Cary Deck & Shengle Lin & David Porter, 2010. "Affecting Policy by Manipulating Prediction Markets: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 10-15, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Catherine L. Kling & John A. List & Jinhua Zhao, 2010. "A Dynamic Explanation of the Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept Disparity," NBER Working Papers 16483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valeria Faralla & Francesca Benuzzi & Fausta Lui & Patrizia Baraldi & Paolo Nichelli & Nicola Dimitri, 2010. "Gains and Losses: A Common Neural Network for Economic Behaviour," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 033, University of Siena.
- Judith Avrahami & Yaakov Kareev, 2010. "The Role of Impulses in Shaping Decisions," Discussion Paper Series dp552, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Judith Avrahami & Yaakov Kareev, 2010. "Detecting Change In Partner's Preferences," Discussion Paper Series dp557, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.