Using Economic and Financial Information for Stock Selection
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- I. Roko & M. Gilli, 2008. "Using economic and financial information for stock selection," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 317-335, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 1990. "Fads, Martingales, and Market Efficiency," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(1), pages 1-28.
- Marina Velikova & Hennie Daniels, 2004. "Decision trees for monotone price models," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 231-244, October.
- Narasimhan Jegadeesh, 2001. "Profitability of Momentum Strategies: An Evaluation of Alternative Explanations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 699-720, April.
- Chan, Louis K C & Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Lakonishok, Josef, 1996. " Momentum Strategies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1681-1713, December.
- Bruce N. Lehmann, 1988. "Fads, Martingales, and Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 2533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piotr Arendarski, 2012. "Tactical allocation in falling stocks: Combining momentum and solvency ratio signals," Working Papers 2012-01, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Björn Fastrich & Peter Winker, 2012.
"Robust portfolio optimization with a hybrid heuristic algorithm,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 63-88, February.
- Björn Fastrich & Peter Winker, 2010. "Robust Portfolio Optimization with a Hybrid Heuristic Algorithm," Working Papers 041, COMISEF.
- Peter Winker & Marianna Lyra & Chris Sharpe, 2011. "Least median of squares estimation by optimization heuristics with an application to the CAPM and a multi-factor model," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 103-123, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio optimization; Decision trees; Factor models;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chf:rpseri:rp0621. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marilyn Barja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chfeech.html .