Can a Non-Binding Minimum Wage Reduce Wages and Employment?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sofía Bauducco & Alexandre Janiak, 2015. "Can a non-binding minimum wage reduce wages and employment?," Documentos de Trabajo 308, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sofia Bauducco & Alexandre Janiak, 2015.
"The Impact of the Minimum Wage on Capital Accumulation and Employment in a Large-Firm Framework,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
755, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sofía Bauducco & Alexandre Janiak, 2015. "The impact of the minimum wage on capital accumulation and employment in a large-firm framework," Documentos de Trabajo 309, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Ch. Pissarides., 2011.
"The Unemployment Volatility Puzzle: Is Wage Stickiness the Answer?,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2009. "The Unemployment Volatility Puzzle: Is Wage Stickiness the Answer?," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(5), pages 1339-1369, September.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2007. "The Unemployment Volatility Puzzle: Is Wage Stickiness the Answer?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0839, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pissarides, Christopher, 2007. "The unemployment volatility puzzle: is wage stickiness the answer?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4460, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .