Quid Pro Quo: Builders, Politicians, and Election Finance in India- Working Paper 276
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Deniz Igan & Prachi Mishra & Thierry Tressel, 2012.
"A Fistful of Dollars: Lobbying and the Financial Crisis,"
NBER Macroeconomics Annual,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 195-230.
- Deniz Igan & Prachi Mishra & Thierry Tressel, 2011. "A Fistful of Dollars: Lobbying and the Financial Crisis," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2011, Volume 26, pages 195-230 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deniz O Igan & Thierry Tressel & Prachi Mishra, 2009. "A Fistful of Dollars; Lobbying and the Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 09/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Deniz Igan & Prachi Mishra & Thierry Tressel, 2011. "A Fistful of Dollars: Lobbying and the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akhmed Akhmedov & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2004.
"Opportunistic Political Cycles: Test in a Young Democracy Setting,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(4), pages 1301-1338.
- Akhmed Akhmedov & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2003. "Opportunistic Political Cycles: Test in a Young Democracy Setting," Working Papers w0024, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Akhmed Akhmedov & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2004. "Opportunistic Political Cycles: Test in a Young Democracy Setting," Economics Working Papers 0047, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yogesh Uppal, 2009.
"The disadvantaged incumbents: estimating incumbency effects in Indian state legislatures,"
Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 9-27, January.
- Uppal, Yogesh, 2007. "The Disadvantaged Incumbents: Estimating Incumbency Effects in Indian State Legislatures," MPRA Paper 8515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Im, Kyung So & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 2003.
"Testing for unit roots in heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 53-74, July.
- Pasaran, M.H. & Im, K.S. & Shin, Y., 1995. "Testing for Unit Roots in Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9526, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "IPSHIN: RATS procedure to implement Im, Pesaran and Shin panel unit root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00098, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sandip Sukhtankar, 2012. "Sweetening the Deal? Political Connections and Sugar Mills in India," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 43-63, July.
- Jayachandran, Seema, 2006. "The Jeffords Effect," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(2), pages 397-425, October.
- Khemani, Stuti, 2004. "Political cycles in a developing economy: effect of elections in the Indian States," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 125-154, February.
More about this item
Keywordselections; election finance; corruption; political economy; India;
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .