Measuring Labour Mismatch in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- António Morgado & Tiago Neves Sequeira & Marcelo Santos & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes & Ana Balcão Reis, 2016. "Measuring Labour Mismatch in Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 161-179, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robst, John, 2007. "Education and job match: The relatedness of college major and work," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 397-407, August.
- Hartog, Joop, 2000. "Over-education and earnings: where are we, where should we go?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-147, April.
- Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2011. "Overeducation and Mismatch in the Labor Market," Handbook of the Economics of Education, Elsevier.
- Glocker, Daniela & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Returns to Education across Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:wop:calsdi:97-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Budría, Santiago & Moro-Egido, Ana I., 2008.
"Education, educational mismatch, and wage inequality: Evidence for Spain,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 332-341, June.
- Budria, Santiago & Moro-Egido, Ana, 2004. "Education, Educational Mismatch, and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Spain," MPRA Paper 93, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiker, B. F. & Santos, Maria C. & de Oliveira, M. Mendes, 1997. "Overeducation and undereducation: Evidence for Portugal," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 111-125, April.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2007.
"A simple panel unit root test in the presence of cross-section dependence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 265-312.
- Pesaran, M.H., 2003. "A Simple Panel Unit Root Test in the Presence of Cross Section Dependence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0346, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Garey Ramey & Wouter J. den Haan & Joel Watson, 2000.
"Job Destruction and Propagation of Shocks,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 482-498, June.
- Wouter J. den Haan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1997. "Job Destruction and Propagation of Shocks," NBER Working Papers 6275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wouter Denhaan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1997. "FORTRAN code for Job Destruction and Propagation of Shocks," QM&RBC Codes 61, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Marco Biagetti & Sergio Scicchitano, 2011. "Education and wage inequality in Europe," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2620-2628.
- Glocker, Daniela & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Returns to education across Europe: A comparative analysis for selected EU countries," Discussion Papers 2011/15, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Mendes de Oliveira, M. & Santos, M. C. & Kiker, B. F., 2000. "The role of human capital and technological change in overeducation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 199-206, April.
- Kiker, B. F. & Santos, Maria C., 1991. "Human capital and earnings in Portugal," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 187-203, September.
- Patrizia Ordine & Giuseppe Rose, 2011. "Educational Mismatch and Wait Unemployment," Working Papers 19, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Mauro, Luciano & Carmeci, Gaetano, 2003. "Long run growth and investment in education: Does unemployment matter?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 123-137, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariya Neycheva, 2016. "Secondary versus higher education for growth: the case of three countries with different human capital’s structure and quality," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(6), pages 2367-2393, November.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1423-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Giuliano & B. Mahy & F. Rycx & G. Vermeylen, 2017.
"Does corporate social responsibility make over-educated workers more productive?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 587-605, February.
- Romina Giuliano & Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Guillaume Vermeylen, 2016. "Does corporate social responsibility make over-educated workers more productive?," Working Papers CEB 16-044, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Olga Kupets, 2015. "Skill mismatch and overeducation in transition economies," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 224-224, December.
- Mariya Neycheva, 2015. "Impact of Secondary and Tertiary Education on Economic Growth: a Co-integration Model for Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 82-106.
- Olga Kupets, 2015. "Education in transition and job mismatch: Evidence from the skills survey in non-EU transition economies," KIER Working Papers 915, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Human Capital; Mismatch; Labour Market.;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2014-10-13 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2014-10-13 (European Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2014-10-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2014-10-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2014-10-13 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2014_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.