Report NEP-LMA-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Morgado & Tiago Neves Sequeira & Marcelo Santos & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Ana Balcão Reis, 2014. "Measuring Labour Mismatch in Europe," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Fatima, Syeda Tamkeen, 2014. "Off-Shoring and Wage Inequality: where do we stand?," IEE Working Papers 207, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Clément Carbonnier, 2014. "Payroll Taxation and the structure of qualifications and wages in a segmented frictional labor market with intrafirm bargaining," THEMA Working Papers 2014-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jauer, Julia & Liebig, Thomas & Martin, John P. & Puhani, Patrick A., 2014. "Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States," Economics Working Paper Series 1432, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Stuart Rosenthal & Stephen L. Ross, 2014. "Change and Persistence in the Economic Status of Neighborhoods and Cities," Working Papers 2014-018, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau & Etienne Wasmer & Shutian Zeng, 2014. "Shopping Time," Working Paper Series 2014-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised Sep 2014.