Report NEP-EEC-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jauer, Julia & Liebig, Thomas & Martin, John P. & Puhani, Patrick A., 2014. "Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States," Economics Working Paper Series 1432, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Jaanika Merikull & Tairi Room, 2014. "One currency, one price? Euro Changeover related inflation in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-7, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2014.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Fabio Spagnolo & Nicola Spagnolo, 2014. "Macro News and Bond Yield Spreads in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1413, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pilar Abad & Helena Chuliá, 2014. "European government bond market integration in turbulent times," Working Papers 2014-08, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Stefan Ederer & Peter Reschenhofer, 2014. "A global value chain analysis of macroeconomic imbalances in Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 67, WWWforEurope.
- António Morgado & Tiago Neves Sequeira & Marcelo Santos & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Ana Balcão Reis, 2014. "Measuring Labour Mismatch in Europe," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Bertrand Candelon & Amadou N. R. Sy, 2014. "What Matters Most in the Design of Stress Tests? Evidence from U.S. and the Europe," Working Papers 2014-609, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Mateusz Pipien & Iwona Kowalska & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2014. "What drives heterogeneity of procyclicality of loan loss provisions in the EU?," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 32014, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Carole Bonnet & Julien Navaux & Jacques Pelletan & Hector Toubon & François-Charles Wolff, 2014. "The lifecycle deficit in France, 1979-2005," Working Papers hal-01065095, HAL.