Report NEP-LAB-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Morgado & Tiago Neves Sequeira & Marcelo Santos & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Ana Balcão Reis, 2014. "Measuring Labour Mismatch in Europe," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Daniel D. Schnitzlein, 2014. "A New Look at Intergenerational Mobility in Germany Compared to the US," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 689, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jauer, Julia & Liebig, Thomas & Martin, John P. & Puhani, Patrick A., 2014. "Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States," Economics Working Paper Series 1432, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Fatima, Syeda Tamkeen, 2014. "Off-Shoring and Wage Inequality: where do we stand?," IEE Working Papers 207, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Mora, 2014. "On the employment effects of outward FDI: The case of Spain, 1995-2011," Working Papers 14-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Nao Sudo & Kozo Ueda & Kota Watanabe & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2014. "Working Less and Bargain Hunting More: Macro Implications of Sales during Japan's Lost Decades," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 029, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
- Rosario Sanchez & Mª Angeles Díaz Mayans, "undated". "Wage Gap and Temporality in Spain," EcoMod2006 272100077, EcoMod.
- Zhiqi Chen & Afshan Dar-Brodeur, 2014. "Trade and Labour Standards: Will There Be a Race to the Bottom?," Carleton Economic Papers 14-10, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Vincenzo Scoppa & Manuela Stranges, 2014. "Cultural Values And Decision To Work Of Immigrant Women In Italy," Working Papers 201413, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- A.Pizzo, 2014. "The Shimer puzzle(s) in a New Keynesian framework," Working papers 507, Banque de France.
- Clément Carbonnier, 2014. "Payroll Taxation and the structure of qualifications and wages in a segmented frictional labor market with intrafirm bargaining," THEMA Working Papers 2014-20, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.