Report NEP-HRM-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christophe MULLER & Christophe NORDMAN, "undated". "Wages and Human Capital in Exporting Firms in Morocco," Middle East and North Africa 330400044, EcoMod.
- Jesús López-rodríguez & J.Andres Faina Medin, "undated". "Human Capital Accumulation and Geography: Empirical Evidence in the European Union," EcoMod2006 272100053, EcoMod.
- Lilian DE MENEZES, "undated". "Can a Gift-Exchange Model Explain a Link Between Flexible Working Arrangements and Organizational Performance?," EcoMod2010 259600043, EcoMod.
- Nabil ANNABI & Simon HARVEY & Yu LAN, "undated". "Public Expenditures on Education, Human Capital and Growth in Canada: An OLG Model Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800004, EcoMod.
- Pollrich, Martin & Schmidt, Robert C., 2014. "Optimal incentive contracts to avert firm relocation," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 480, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Zahniser, Steven & Hertz, Tom, 2013. "Foreign Competition and Adjustments to Higher Labor Costs: A CGE Model of U.S. Agriculture," 2013: Employment, Immigration and Trade, December 15-17, 2013, Clearwater Beach, Florida 182512, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- A. Preston, 1996. "Where Are We Now With Human Capital Theory in Australia?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 96-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Marco Cucculelli & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo & Fernanda Ricotta, 2014. "Owner-management, firm age and productivity in Italian family firms," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 99, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- António Morgado & Tiago Neves Sequeira & Marcelo Santos & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Ana Balcão Reis, 2014. "Measuring Labour Mismatch in Europe," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Dusan Paredes Araya & Tomothy M Komarek, 2013. "Spatial Income Inequality in Chile and the Rol of Spatial Labor Sorting," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 46, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Bratton, C.A. & Eschler, R.E. & Field, G.C. & How, R.B. & Maloney, T.R. & Quinn, W.M., "undated". "Farm Labor Management: Home Study Course," EB Series 184881, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.