Report NEP-EDU-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fairlie, Robert, 2014. "Does Immigration Induce "Native Flight" from Public Schools into Private Schools?," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt85s5v99k, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- V. Rattini, 2014. "The Causal Effect of Scholarships Targeted at Low Income Students on Performance: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers wp968, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stefano Bianchini & Francesco Lissoni & Michele Pezzoni & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2014. "The economics of research, consulting, and teaching quality: theory and evidence from a technical university," LEM Papers Series 2014/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Melody Lo & Sunny Wong & Franklin G. Mixon & Carlos J. Asarta, 2014. "Ranking Economics Journals and Articles, Economics Departments, and Economists Using Teaching-Focused Research Productivity: 1991-2011," Working Papers 14-14, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Peter Boone, 2014. "Improving education in two extremely poor regions: triumph and tragedy," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 427, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- NAKAMURO Makiko & OSHIO Takashi & INUI Tomohiko, 2013. "Impact of School Quality on Student Achievements: Evidence from a Twin Survey in Japan," ESRI Discussion paper series 304, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Katherine Caves & Simone Balestra, 2014. "The Impact of High School Exit Exams on Graduation Rates and Achievement," Working Papers 346, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Gustavo Yamada & Pablo Lavado & Joan J. Martínez, 2014. "¿Una promesa incumplida?: la calidad de la educación superior universitaria y el subempleo profesional en el Perú," Working Papers 14-05, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Monica Bozzano, 2013. "Women, Medieval Commerce, and the Education Gender Gap," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0007, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Andrew Hunt & Ian Stone, "undated". "Assessing Contribution of the North East of England's Higher Education Sector to the Regional Economy," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600038, EcoMod.
- Manuel Alejandro HIDALGO PEREZ, "undated". "Analysis of Education Wage Premium in Spain," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100020, EcoMod.
- Cem BASLEVENT & Hasan KIRMANOGLU, "undated". "Accounting for the Heterogeneity in Inter-generational Links in Educational Attainment Across Europe," EcoMod2010 259600018, EcoMod.
- Jouko Kinnunen & Richard Palmer, "undated". "Future Demand of Labour and the Need of Education in the Ã…land Islands," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600045, EcoMod.
- Wawan JUSWANTO, "undated". "Distribution of Government Expenditure and Demand for Education Services: The Case of Indonesia," EcoMod2009 21500047, EcoMod.
- Dumitru-Catalin BURSUC & Andreea NEAGU, 2013. "Traditional Roles Of The Communication Actors In Educational Situations," Proceedings of the 8-th International Conference on Knowledge Management: Projects, Systems and Technologies, Bucharest, November 7-8, 2013. 4, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, Academy of Economic Studies from Bucharest and "Carol I-st" National Defence University, Department for Management of the Defence Resources and Education.
- D. Chenhall & K.W. Clements, 1994. "The Production of PhDs in Economics and Business by Australian Universities," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- António Morgado & Tiago Neves Sequeira & Marcelo Santos & Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Ana Balcão Reis, 2014. "Measuring Labour Mismatch in Europe," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_13, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Nabil ANNABI & Simon HARVEY & Yu LAN, "undated". "Public Expenditures on Education, Human Capital and Growth in Canada: An OLG Model Analysis," EcoMod2008 23800004, EcoMod.