The Quantitative Importance of Openness in Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wenbiao Cai & B. Ravikumar & Raymond G. Riezman, 2015. "The Quantitative Importance Of Openness In Development," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(4), pages 1839-1849, October.
- Wenbiao Cai & B. Ravikumar & Raymond G. Riezman, 2013. "The Quantitative Importance of Openness in Development," Departmental Working Papers 2013-02, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Wenbiao Cai & B. Ravikumar & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "The quantitative importance of openness in development," Working Papers 2013-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Restuccia, Diego & Urrutia, Carlos, 2001. "Relative prices and investment rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 93-121, February.
- Uy, Timothy & Yi, Kei-Mu & Zhang, Jing, 2013.
"Structural change in an open economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 667-682.
- Jing Zhang & Kei-Mu Yi, 2009. "Structural Change in an Open Economy," 2009 Meeting Papers 804, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy Uy & Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2013. "Structural change in an open economy," Working Paper Series WP-2013-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2011. "Structural change in an open economy," Staff Report 456, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2010. "Structural Change in an Open Economy," Working Papers 595, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gary D. Hansen & Edward C. Prescott, 2002. "Malthus to Solow," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1205-1217, September.
- Betts, Caroline & Giri, Rahul & Verma, Rubina, 2013. "Trade, Reform, And Structural Transformation in South Korea," MPRA Paper 49540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen L. Parente & Edward C. Prescott, 2002. "Barriers to Riches," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661306, January.
- Westphal, Larry E, 1990. "Industrial Policy in an Export-Propelled Economy: Lessons from South Korea's Experience," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 41-59, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallonsten, Jan Simon & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2016. "A semi-endogenous growth model for developing countries with public factors, imported capital goods, and limited export demand," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordsopenness; industrialization; capital formation; relative price of investment;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_4412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .