Optimal Forest Taxation under Private and Social Amenity Valuation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2001. "Forest Taxation and Rotation Age under Private Amenity Valuation: New Results," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 374-384, November.
- Bowes, Michael D. & Krutilla, John V., 1985. "Multiple use management of public forestlands," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 12, pages 531-569 Elsevier.
- ERKKI Koskela & MARKKU Ollikainen, 1997. "Optimal Design of Forest Taxation with Multiple-Use Characteristics of Forest Stands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 41-62, July.
- Sun Joseph Chang, 1982. "An Economic Analysis of Forest Taxation's Impact on Optimal Rotation Age," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(3), pages 310-323.
- Strang, William J, 1983. "On the Optimal Forest Harvesting Decision," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(4), pages 576-583, October.
- Dan Kovenock, 1986. "Property and Income Taxation in an Economy with an Austrian Sector," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(2), pages 201-209.
- Englin, Jeffrey E. & Klan, Mark S., 1990. "Optimal taxation: Timber and externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 263-275, May.
- Kovenock, Daniel J. & Rothschild, Michael, 1983.
"Capital gains taxation in an economy with an `Austrian sector',"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 215-256.
- Daniel J. Kovenock & Michael Rothschild, 1981. "Capital Gains Taxation in an Economy with an "Austrian Sector"," NBER Working Papers 0758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsRotation age; forest amenities; optimal forest taxation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .