Optimal taxation: Timber and externalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku, 2001. "Forest Taxation and Rotation Age under Private Amenity Valuation: New Results," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 374-384, November.
- K. Erdlenbruch & M. Tidball, 2006.
"Singular Optimal Control Model of Stock-Dependent Environmental Policies,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications,
Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 69-88, October.
- K. Erdlenbruch & M. Tidball, 2006. "Singular optimal control model of stock dependent environmental policies," Post-Print hal-00451685, HAL.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9403-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, J. Bradley, 2005. "Two-Part Tax Controls for Forest Density and Rotation Time," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19560, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cacho, Oscar, 2001. "An analysis of externalities in agroforestry systems in the presence of land degradation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 131-143, October.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:13-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Malik, Arun S. & Haight, Robert G., 2005. "Nonindustrial private landowners, fires, and the wildland-urban interface," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 796-805, August.
- Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 2001. "Optimal Forest Taxation under Private and Social Amenity Valuation," CESifo Working Paper Series 409, CESifo Group Munich.
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- Sofia Franco & Antonieta Sa & Renato Rosa, 2011. "Urban Development and Urban Deforestation," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1472, European Regional Science Association.
- Maria A. Cunha-e-Sa & Sofia F. Franco, 2013. "The Effects of Land-Use Development Policies on Forest Management," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp576, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Alvarez, Luis H.R. & Koskela, Erkki, 2007.
"Taxation and rotation age under stochastic forest stand value,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 113-127, July.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2004. "Taxation and Rotation Age under Stochastic Forest Stand Value," CESifo Working Paper Series 1211, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cacho, Oscar J., 1999. "Valuing Agroforestry In The Presence Of Land Degradation," Working Papers 12931, University of New England, School of Economics.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:38-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Pitafi, Basharat A.K. & Roumasset, James A., 2006. "Pricing Resource Extraction With Stock Externalities," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21340, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Thurston, Hale W. & Burness, H. Stuart, 2006. "Promoting sustainable logging in Brazil's national forests: Tax revenue for an indemnity fund," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 50-62, November.
- Maria A. Cunha-e-Sa & Sofia F. Franco & Renato Rosa, 2012. "Urban Deforestation and Urban Development," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp559, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Brazee, Richard J., 1997. "Designing Forest Taxes with Varying Government Preferences and Budget Targets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 323-340, March.
- Barua, Sepul K. & Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2014. "On the economics of tropical deforestation: Carbon credit markets and national policies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 36-45.
- ERKKI Koskela & MARKKU Ollikainen, 1997. "Optimal Design of Forest Taxation with Multiple-Use Characteristics of Forest Stands," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 41-62, July.
- Maria A. Cunha-e-Sa & Sofia F. Franco, 2012. "Urban Containment: An Effective Tool for Environmental Protection?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp563, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Pukkala, Timo, 2007. "Biodiversity policies in commercial boreal forests: Optimal design of subsidy and tax combinations," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 982-995, May.
- Gregmar Galinato & Shinsuke Uchida, 2010. "Evaluating Temporary Certified Emission Reductions in Reforestation and Afforestation Programs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 111-133, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:18:y:1990:i:3:p:263-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.