Forest Taxation and Rotation Age under Private Amenity Valuation: New Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartman, Richard, 1976. "The Harvesting Decision When a Standing Forest Has Value," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(1), pages 52-58, March.
- Sun Joseph Chang, 1982. "An Economic Analysis of Forest Taxation's Impact on Optimal Rotation Age," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(3), pages 310-323.
- W. David Klemperer, 1976. "Impacts of Tax Alternatives on Forest Values and Investment," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 52(2), pages 135-157.
- Strang, William J, 1983. "On the Optimal Forest Harvesting Decision," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(4), pages 576-583, October.
- Englin, Jeffrey E. & Klan, Mark S., 1990. "Optimal taxation: Timber and externalities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 263-275, May.
- Swallow, Stephen K. & Parks, Peter J. & Wear, David N., 1990. "Policy-relevant nonconvexities in the production of multiple forest benefits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 264-280, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alvarez, Luis H. R. & Koskela, Erkki, 2005.
"Wicksellian theory of forest rotation under interest rate variability,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 529-545, March.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2001. "Wicksellian Theory of Forest Rotation under Interest Rate Variability," CESifo Working Paper Series 606, CESifo Group Munich.
- Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 2001. "Optimal Forest Taxation under Private and Social Amenity Valuation," CESifo Working Paper Series 409, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gregory S. Amacher & Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 2002. "Forest Rotations and Stand Interdependency: Ownership Structure and Timing of Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 673, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kilgore, Michael A., 2014. "Do high property taxes influence family forest land Tenure decisions?," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 161-173.
- Maria A. Cunha-e-Sa & Sofia F. Franco, 2013. "The Effects of Land-Use Development Policies on Forest Management," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp576, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:38-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laboratoire d’Economie Forestière, 2006. "Perspectives de Recherche en Economie Forestière en France : Programmes Prioritaires pour la Période 2005-2008," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2006-01, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Maria A. Cunha-e-Sa & Sofia F. Franco & Renato Rosa, 2012. "Urban Deforestation and Urban Development," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp559, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2003. "A General Approach to the Stochastic Rotation Problem with Amenity Valuation," CESifo Working Paper Series 857, CESifo Group Munich.
- Barua, Sepul K. & Kuuluvainen, Jari & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2011. "Taxation, life-time uncertainty and non-industrial private forest-owner's decision-making," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 267-284, August.
- Koskela, Erkki & Ollikainen, Markku & Pukkala, Timo, 2007. "Biodiversity policies in commercial boreal forests: Optimal design of subsidy and tax combinations," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 982-995, May.
- Brown, J. Bradley, 2005. "Two-Part Tax Controls for Forest Density and Rotation Time," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19560, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- Sofia Franco & Antonieta Sa & Renato Rosa, 2011. "Urban Development and Urban Deforestation," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1472, European Regional Science Association.
- Alvarez, Luis H.R. & Koskela, Erkki, 2007.
"Taxation and rotation age under stochastic forest stand value,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 113-127, July.
- Luis H. R. Alvarez & Erkki Koskela, 2004. "Taxation and Rotation Age under Stochastic Forest Stand Value," CESifo Working Paper Series 1211, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tatoutchoup, Francis Didier, 2016. "Optimal rate of paper recycling," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 264-269.
- Couture, Stéphane & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2011.
"Forest management under fire risk when forest carbon sequestration has value,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2002-2011, September.
- StÃ©phane Couture & Arnaud Reynaud, 2009. "Forest Management Under Fire Risk When Forest Carbon Sequestration Has Value," LERNA Working Papers 09.09.285, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Couture, Stéphane & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2009. "Forest Management under Fire Risk when Forest Carbon Sequestration Has Value," TSE Working Papers 09-005, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:42:y:2001:i:3:p:374-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.