Capital gains taxation in an economy with an `Austrian sector'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel J. Kovenock & Michael Rothschild, 1981. "Capital Gains Taxation in an Economy with an "Austrian Sector"," NBER Working Papers 0758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantinides, George M & Scholes, Myron S, 1980. " Optimal Liquidation of Assets in the Presence of Personal Taxes: Implications for Asset Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 439-449, May.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1980.
"The Effects of Taxation on the Selling of Corporate Stock and the Realization of Capital Gains,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 94(4), pages 777-791.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 1981. "The Effects of Taxation on the Selling of Corporate Stock and the Realization of Capital Gains," NBER Working Papers 0250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod, 1983.
"Inflation and the Excess Taxation of Capital Gains on Corporate Stock,"
NBER Chapters,in: Inflation, Tax Rules, and Capital Formation, pages 101-115
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod, 1978. "Inflation and the Excess Taxation of Capital Gains on Corporate Stock," NBER Working Papers 0234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1979. "Wealth Maximization and the Cost of Capital," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 433-446.
- Feldstein, Martin & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1978. "The effects of the capital gains tax on the selling and switching of common stock," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 17-36, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auten, Gerald & Joulfaian, David, 2001. "Bequest taxes and capital gains realizations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 213-229, August.
- Markku Ollikainen, 1998. "Sustainable Forestry: Timber Bequests, Future Generations and Optimal Tax Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 255-273, October.
- Daniel J. Kovenock & Michael Rothschild, 1985. "Notes on the Effect of Capital Gains Taxation on Non-Austrian Assets," NBER Working Papers 1568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1986. "Capital Gains Taxation by Realization in Dynamic General Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 681, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 2001. "Optimal Forest Taxation under Private and Social Amenity Valuation," CESifo Working Paper Series 409, CESifo Group Munich.
- Englund, Peter, 1985. "Taxation of capital gains on owner-occupied homes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 311-334.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:21:y:1983:i:2:p:215-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .