Survival of New Firms in the Brazilian Franchising Segment: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Renáta Kosová & Francine Lafontaine, 2010. "SURVIVAL AND GROWTH IN RETAIL AND SERVICE INDUSTRIES: EVIDENCE FROM FRANCHISED CHAINS -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 542-578, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Resende & Vicente Cardoso & Luis Otávio Façanha, 2016. "Determinants of survival of newly created SMEs in the Brazilian manufacturing industry: an econometric study," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1255-1274, June.
- Marcelo Resende & Vicente Cardoso, 2013. "Gibrat´s law in Brazilian franchising: an empirical note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 247-256.
More about this item
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.