Inequality and Envy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnsperger, Christian, 1994. " Envy-Freeness and Distributive Justice," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 155-186, June.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1982. "Relative deprivation and economic welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 99-113.
- Frank Cowell & Udo Ebert, 2004.
"Complaints and inequality,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(1), pages 71-89, August.
- Cowell, Frank & Ebert, Udo, 2002. "Complaints and inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2204, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank A Cowell & Udo Ebert, 2002. "Complaints and Inequality," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 61, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Armin Falk & Markus Knell, 2004.
"Choosing the Joneses: Endogenous Goals and Reference Standards,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(3), pages 417-435, October.
- Falk, Armin & Knell, Markus, 2004. "Choosing the Joneses: Endogenous Goals and Reference Standards," IZA Discussion Papers 1152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Falk, Armin & Knell, Markus, 2004. "Choosing the Joneses: Endogenous Goals and Reference Standards," CEPR Discussion Papers 4459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bossert, Walter & D'Ambrosio, Conchita, 2006.
"Reference groups and individual deprivation,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 421-426, March.
- BOSSERT, Walter & D’AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2004. "Reference Groups and Individual Deprivation," Cahiers de recherche 13-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & D'AMBROSIO, Conchita, 2004. "Reference Groups and Individual Deprivation," Cahiers de recherche 2004-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality; envy; transfer principle.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2007-08-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2007-08-14 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2007-08-14 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:stidar:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/default.asp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.