Trade Union Membership and Influence 1999-2009
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dr Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2010. "Trade Union Membership and Influence 1999-2009," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 362, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- John T. Addison & Claus Schnabel (ed.), 2003. "International Handbook of Trade Unions," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2705.
- John W. Budd & Karen Mumford, 2004.
"Trade Unions and Family-Friendly Policies in Britain,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(2), pages 204-222, January.
- John W. Budd & Karen Mumford, "undated". "Trade Unions and Family Friendly Policies in Britain," Working Papers 0302, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- David Card & Thomas Lemieux & W. Craig Riddell, 2003. "Unionization and Wage Inequality: A Comparative Study of the U.S, the U.K., and Canada," NBER Working Papers 9473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown , W. & Bryson , A. & Forth , J., 2008. "Competition and the Retreat from Collective Bargaining," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0831, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veliziotis, Michail, 2010. "Trade unions and unpaid overtime in Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-43, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dan Coffey & Carole Thornley, 2014. "Shock, awe and continuity: Mrs Thatcher's legacy for the public sector," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 195-213, May.
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2013.
"Wages and Labour Productivity: the role of performance-related pay in Italian firms,"
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica
124/2013, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2013. "Wages and Labour Productivity: the role of Performance-Related Pay in Italian firms," MPRA Paper 52126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2016.
"Performance related pay, productivity and wages in Italy: a quantile regression approach,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 344-371, May.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2014. "Performance related pay, productivity and wages in Italy: a quantile regression approach," MPRA Paper 53341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstrade unions; wages; holidays; workplace performance;
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-11-13 (Business Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-11-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .