Report NEP-BEC-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loderer, Claudio & Waelchli, Urs, 2010. "Firm age and performance," MPRA Paper 26450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacques Thépot, 2010. "Private benefits and market competition," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-16, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Carlo Dell'Aringa & Marco Leonardi, 2010. "Flexible Employment, Job Flows and Labour Productivity," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0060, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Alex Bryson & John Forth, 2010. "Trade Union Membership and Influence 1999-2009," CEP Discussion Papers dp1003, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & Babatunde Buraimo & Rob Simmons, 2010. "Do Salaries Improve Worker Performance?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1019, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Emmanuel De Veirman & Ashley Dunstan, 2010. "Debt dynamics and excess sensitivity of consumption to transitory wealth changes," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/09, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Shutao Cao & Danny Leung, 2010. "Stability versus Flexibility: The Role of Temporary Employment in Labour Adjustment," Staff Working Papers 10-27, Bank of Canada.
- Giacomo Cau & Massimiliano Stacchini, 2010. "The certification role of bank directors on;corporate boards," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 46, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Ruckes, Martin & Rønde, Thomas, 2010. "Dynamic incentives in organizations: Success and inertia," Working Paper Series in Economics 7, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Erling Barth & Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2010. "Do Higher Wages Come at a Price?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1011, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hirsch, Boris & Mueller, Steffen, 2010. "Temporary agency work and the user firm's productivity: First evidence from German Panel Data," Discussion Papers 68, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Martins, Pedro S. & Yang, Yong, 2010. "Globalised Labour Markets? International Rent Sharing across 47 Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grund, Christian & Kräkel, Matthias, 2010. "Bonus Payments, Hierarchy Levels and Tenure: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5284, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mario Forni & Luca Gambetti, 2010. "Macroeconomic Shocks and the Business Cycle: Evidence from a Structural Factor Model," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 850.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman, 2010. "To Join or Not to Join? Factors Influencing Employee Share Plan Membership in a Multinational Corporation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1001, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Abdul Rashid, 2010. "The response of firms' leverage to uncertainty: Evidence from UK public versus non-public firms," Working Papers 2010019, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2010.