Mobility and School Disruption
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Gibbons & Olmo Silva & Felix Weinhardt, 2013.
"Everybody Needs Good Neighbours? Evidence from Students’ Outcomes in England,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 123, pages 831-874, September.
- Gibbons, Stephen & Silva, Olmo & Weinhardt, Felix, 2011. "Everybody Needs Good Neighbours? Evidence from Students' Outcomes in England," IZA Discussion Papers 5980, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gibbons, Stephen & Silva, Olmo & Weinhardt, Felix, 2013. "Everybody needs good neighbours?: evidence from students' outcomes in England," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45248, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Gibbons & Olmo Silva & Felix Weinhardt, 2010.
"Do Neighbours Affect Teenage Outcomes? Evidence from Neighbourhood Changes in England,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0063, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Stephen Gibbons & Olmo Silva & Felix Weinhardt, 2010. "Do Neighbours Affect Teenage Outcomes? Evidence from Neighbourhood Changes in England," CEE Discussion Papers 0122, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordspupil mobility; pupil achievement; externalities;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-08-14 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2008-08-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-08-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:ceedps:0083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cee.lse.ac.uk/publications.htm .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .