Shaping up the company’s internal investment fund through separation portfolios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rand Kwong Yew Low, 2018. "Vine copulas: modelling systemic risk and enhancing higher‐moment portfolio optimisation," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 58(S1), pages 423-463, November.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1981. "Evaluating the Taxation of Risky Assets," NBER Working Papers 0806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Ekaterina Seregina, 2020. "Optimal Portfolio Using Factor Graphical Lasso," Papers 2011.00435, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2021.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1989.
"Kapitaleinkommensteuern und beschleunigte Abschreibungen bei Unsicherheit,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 404-427.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1989. "Kapitaleinkommensteuern und beschleunigte Abschreibungen bei Unsicherheit," EconStor Research Reports 112682, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 2002. "Macroeconomics: an Islamic Perspective," MPRA Paper 66938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Anders Johansson, 2009.
"An analysis of dynamic risk in the Greater China equity markets,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 299-320.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2009. "An Analysis Of Dynamic Risk In The Greater China Equity Markets," Working Paper Series 2009-5, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Jukka Ilomäki & Hannu Laurila & Michael McAleer, 2018.
"Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages,"
Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-18, September.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Jukka Ilomäki & Hannu Laurila & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2018-25, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chang, C-L. & Ilomäki, J. & Laurila, H. & McAleer, M.J., 2018. "Long Run Returns Predictability and Volatility with Moving Averages," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2018-39, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hany Shawky & Ronald Forbes & Alan Frankle, 1983. "Liquidity Services and Capital Market Equilibrium: The Case for Money Market Mutual Funds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(2), pages 141-152, June.
- Elisabeth Mueller, 2010.
"Returns to Private Equity - Idiosyncratic Risk Does Matter!,"
Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 15(3), pages 545-574.
- Müller, Elisabeth, 2007. "Returns to Private Equity: Idiosyncratic Risk Does Matter!," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-29 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Müller, Elisabeth, 2009. "Returns to private equity: idiosyncratic risk does matter!," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-29 [rev.2], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Müller, Elisabeth, 2009. "Returns to private equity: idiosyncratic risk does matter!," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-29 [rev.3], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2007. "An actuarial approach to short-run monetary equilibrium," MPRA Paper 2424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiona Maclachlan, 2010. "The Markowitz Mean-variance Diagram," Chapters, in: Mark Blaug & Peter Lloyd (ed.), Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 25, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andres, Christian & Cumming, Douglas & Karabiber, Timur & Schweizer, Denis, 2014. "Do markets anticipate capital structure decisions? — Feedback effects in equity liquidity," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 133-156.
- Radwanski, Juliusz, 2020. "On the Purchasing Power of Money in an Exchange Economy," MPRA Paper 104244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yassour, Joseph & Zilberman, David D & Rausser, Gordon C., 1980. "Option choices among alternative technologies with stochastic yield," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8xq1b77m, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2015. "The functions of money and the demand for liquidity," Working Papers 3/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Mierzejewski, Fernando, 2008. "The cost of capital in markets with opaque intermediaries and the risk-structure of interest rates," MPRA Paper 9827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Finus & Pedro Pintassilgo & Alistair Ulph, 2014.
"International Environmental Agreements with Uncertainty, Learning and Risk Aversion,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
19/14, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Michael Finus & Pedro Pintassilgo & Alistair Ulph, 2014. "International Environmental Agreements with Uncertainty, Learning and Risk Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 4589, CESifo.
- Josh Stillwagon, 2013. "Currency Risk and Imperfect Knowledge: Volatility and Long Swings around Benchmark Values," Working Papers 1315, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Richard G. Anderson & Jane M. Binner & Thomas Elger & Björn Hagströmer & Birger Nilsson, 2007.
"Mean-variance vs. full-scale optimization: broad evidence for the U.K,"
2007-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hagströmer, Björn & Anderson, Richard G. & Binner, Jane & Elger, Thomas & Nilsson, Birger, 2007. "Mean-Variance vs. Full-Scale Optimization: Broad Evidence for the UK," Working Papers 2008:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Chang Shih-Chieh Bill & Tsai Chenghsien & Hung Li-Chuan, 2005. "Incorporating Foreign Equities in the Optimal Asset Allocation of an Insurer with the Consideration for Background Risks: Models and Numerical Illustrations," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22, June.
More about this item
Keywordsseparation portfolios; portfolio management; incremental cash-flow model; corporate governance; internal investment fund; risk metrics;
All these keywords.
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Valeria Dowding (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.